Monday, 8 March 2010

Nicholas Disected....o.o Thnx Meyon

WE start with Atlas Aka EDDY boy aka EdweenerAttorney by day, Edwin V. Valen, and "Notorious, Dangerous, and most Vicious" Atlas Saintlouis Second Life Mafia Boss/Don by night.Oh yes ladies and gentlemen, that's right! Mr. Edwin Valen is a organized crime boss in a virtual game by name of Second Life. Mr. Valen spends about $500 per month in fixed cost to support his habit and probably an additional $200-300 in variable cost to support his "virtual lover and partner in crime." But we will get to that later. Like clockwork from Monday to Sunday around 5pm EST Edwin Valen warps into the character of Atlas Saintlouis a vicious racist, egotistic, maniac that will blow your virtual head off for even looking at his Second Life avatar the wrong way.Now wait. Before you stop reading and start to think about this character (rather it be his real life one or his second life one.) I don't want you to confuse Mr. Valen as "gamer" fanatic like you hear about on TV. Don't confuse him with your World of Warcraft player. No, no, no. That's not what Mr. Edwin Valen does. What he's involved with is something less engaging so to speak. Second Life is more of a social network opposed to a "fighting" video game type of game. There isn't any pushing of buttons rigorously like you would find in games such as World of Warcraft. Oh no! If you know Mr. Valen in "real life" (as we like to say,) then you would know that he just loves to run his mouth and running his mouth is just what he does too, among other things.So let's see what we have here. Mr. Valen has orchestrated a crime syndicate online that goes by the name of Nicholas Mafia. This Nicholas Mafia is a diverse group that consist of overweight men, women, teenagers, young adults, old women with raspy voices, self proclaimed trailer trash (their words not mine), underweight teenagers and young adults, jobless, non-educated, some live with their mothers, fathers, grandma's. I mean, we're talking as low as they get. They're spread out all over the world. (we will be taking an individual assessment of them specifically later.)If you look at this on a physcological level you can probably already understand why Edwin is the "Don" of the group. Mr. Valen is single-handed the most successful and well off person in this organization. And all of the bottom feeders mentioned above absolutely worships the ground his avatar walks on. He is their GOD! And Mr. Egotistic Valen eats it up! His day or life is not complete until he logs into this computer game promptly after work to have his ass moisted by the lips of his followers.Now, this mafia consist of roughly 50 losers. However, about 42 of them are just beards, you know cover ups to make them appear more serious and vicious than they really are. Mr. Valen likes to give them special little titles like "underbosses, capos, consig, enforcers, etc."Mysteriously out of the 8 people that actually actively play their little ass kissing game... I mean mafia are the one's that hold these titles. Of course they hand the titles out to the other's as a ploy to make them feel important in hopes that it would make them "hang" around them. However, it doesn't appear to work out like that for poor little Eddy. Unfortunately for Edwin, those other people aren't as much of a loser as he had hoped. But you know Edwin, he has the answer. His fix to this is to demand that his followers make recommendation of people to recruit into this pathetic atrocity that he calls a mafia.For weeks Edwin and his followers never missed out on an opportunity to remind people that they needed to recommend some people. Week by week "submit someone, submit someone." I don't know about you, but I've never seen empty lines when you're giving out something free. What I mean by this. If their mafia was such a "big deal" as each of their deluded minds pretend to believe, why so desperate to get members? Shouldn't something so important and of high stature be somewhat exclusive? And why didn't their own members want to recommend anyone? My guess is, they didn't want to doom anyone to the hell that they're all living. There's no way if anyone in that "mafia" had a healthy state of mind that they would deal with Edwin and his insecurities. Of course with his constant badgering to his followers to make recommendations he made sure it appeared as though he was doing them a favor by even allowing their recommendations to even be considered. Edwin even was bold enough that even after his faithful followers made their recommendations he called the list "shit." Ha! Can you believe this guy?Now, some of you may be thinking that all of this pitiful-ness stops at the keyboard. But you couldn't be more wrong. Mr. Valen head is so huge (figuratively and literally) that he has even went as far as to meet some of these strangers from the Internet. Now, as you know by now I had to have been a part of this circus to know as much as I know, and I will discuss that in a later chapter. However, from what I've heard from other members in the mafia that he got his ass kicked by one of his own members in Nicholas. His name was Ringo and he is from the UK. Mr. Valen made arrangements to go vacation with another members of the "mafia" a female and her "virtual" partner at the time who was from like I said UK. The "virtual" partner Ringo flew in to the US. Edwin and this ex-female member of the circus went to pick the guy up from the airport. Now here is where the story gets sketchy, but from what I gathered. The guy Ringo was jealous of the way Edwin and this female who was his (as in Ringo) Second Life's "wife" were flirting with each other. I'm guessing they were making him feel like an outsider. So the guy Ringo starts to verbally and possibly physically assaulting this female member. Edwin tried to nervously protect her and ended up getting his ass kicked. The police was called and they put the guy in jail for 24 hours and later escorted back to the airport and he returned home. Needless to say neither of those 2 people are in the mafia any longer.As if this was bad enough for Edwin. At some point he went to meet another member that is a non-active member of this circus. Edwin "fondly" refers to and calls him a nigger as a form of endearment. But at any rate, the guy who holds a special place in my heart so I will not call him by name. However Edwin/Atlas trolled himself in a show down with this guy who happen to only live minutes from Edwin in Tampa. They apparently made arrangements to meet up and fight. Surprisingly they both showed up. The end result of this encounter was Edwin and the member ended up going to Hooters for wings and beer, on Edwin's dime of course.Edwin has also went to NY to defend one of the ex-members of Nicholas in a car accident she was involved in.So by now I'm sure some are wondering how and why this wack job, sociopath, loser (in my opinion) is able to keep these people on a leash. It's simple guys. Are you ready for this? Very simple! Fat Girls, young, hardly of age, unattractive, suicidal, jobless, non-educated, poor, wacko's from all around the world. One of more those descriptive describe the entire 8 active ass kissers of "Nicholas Mafia." I will be adding supportive evidence later, but right now this is Edwin's/Atlas, biography.Edwin V. Valen is by definition in my opinion a cyber predator. Instead of helping these helpless wounded sheep that flock to him, he instead continues to hold them as victim's to his mental mind games of control that he plays with them. Instead of encouraging these people to get off the PC and get their lives together, he chooses not too. Here he a attorney from Tampa with all the influence to do something positive. But instead encourages them to purchase $200 applications used to access this game Second Life. Most of these people are in no position to afford such large purchases, lol. But in Edwin's delusional need to feel important and superior to other's he insists on it. He wants the other "mafias" to think his "mafia" is rolling around in money. The thing most of the other "mafias" in the game are 18-21 year old kids who are doing this all for fun.Speaking of which, this all started out as something for fun. Up until 2007, Second Life did not have the capability to verbally speak to the other user's, you were only able to communicate through text. This is why they think they're so tough on the keyboard. I always found it hilarious that whenever their would be a confrontation with an "enemy" The Nicholas clan would take to their keyboards and start typing away. They would later declare victory. I use to sit back and wonder how in the hell do you think by typing a bunch of insults declares you a winner. But that's them.Role Playing a virtual mafia was something to do for fun. They would have guns and would shoot and kill each other's virtual avatars. They would talk in third person and buy land to set up headquarters. At the time, 95% of the people involved with this were teenagers. I'm talking 14-19 year olds. These children had no business being mixed up with people like Edwin and Edwin knew that they were children. Even right now the old members of Nicholas is 19-22 years of age, so if you go back 3-4 years... and Edwin is now 30.Edwin lures these people in with his money. Even now with in the next week or so he's flying in a guy from another country to come and stay 2 weeks with him. What is wrong with Edwin? Why doe Edwin not have a real life? Why doesn't he have a social life? Why does he fall in love with these women over the Internet whom have nothing to offer to him. The current virtual lover he has admits to being a community whore and has fucked both men and women in her real life. She wants to be the poster child of trailer trash. These are the things that she says. There is something really creeper and sinister about this guy.Posted by the_truth_will_set_you_free Lauren aka Nadia topaz aka LALAIn my opinion Lauren is a self proclaimed herpes infested, town whore, that aspires to live in a trailer park. That claims to only be like 21 years old. Does that look like a 21 year old face to you guys? And if you heard her voice you would pretty much that she's not 21 year's old.Lauren is a fake, fat, non-job having, living with her parents cyber whore that too likes to think she's a threat to all of second life. Like Edwin, this cyber clown has been running around Second Life for the last 4 years role playing this cyber foolishness as well.She has been leading poor little Edwin into believe that she is going to come meet him in real life, but each time they make or set a date for this to take place she comes up with some excuse as to why she can't meet him. Edwin advised me that her reasoning for this is because she is a fat stinky loser who is too ashamed to let him see how disgustingly obese she has became. Edwin tells me that she has the lowest self-esteem on the face of this planet and to not be fooled by her tough girl demeanor that she puts, that's really just a ball of lard. He says that he keeps telling her that he doesn't care about that and that he loves her just the way that she is (aww), but she insist on dropping the pounds, because he deserves a girl with a "hot bod." =))Of course she is obese! Let's look at the facts. If she were only 10-15 pounds overweight, she could've lost that weight in 2 months max. Most people that are only 10 pounds or less overweight can dramatically changes their appearance just from toning up. Everyone knows that Edwin is a desperate wants to meet people off the Internet freak, so why didn't she begin getting her body in shape when she first hooked up with? She knew that it was only a matter of time before he would begin to inquire about it. I'm sure for the first 6 months she used the "it's too soon, let's get to know each other better." Why during that 6 months didn't she begin getting herself together? The only resonalble explaination for this is 1 of 2 reason.1. She is morbidly obese and does not have the motivation or energy to lose the weight.2. She has some type of incurable STD that she is afraid of infecting Edwin with. After all she admits to being the town whore. And she engages in sex with both men and women. I'm guessing herpes, because this normally comes as a standard for the caucasion whore.Lauren is totally obsessed with this whole mafia thing. I would listen to her vent in frustration that she was not promoted within the virtual organiztion. She was so pissed when other members would be promoted and not her. She was never promoted until the non-existing power ball was passed over to her virtual lover Edwin.I also watched Lauren desperately get herself permantely banned from Second Life so that she can get more attention from Edwin and the then owner of circus act. She intentionally created a situation so that Edwin would have to spend hours transferring all of inventory to a new account for her, because she was purposely getting banned. She did both for promotion and to spend time with Edwin, because she was emotionally draining him and he wanted to do other thing but sit in his virtual house with her all day. She would then come around myself and others as if she had other things to do, but the entire time she's with us, she's talking about Edwin.When Edwin would log out at night, Lauren would go to into groups and pick people to start spamming. She would just randomly target people to attack with her virtual weapon so that they would report her and she would be banned. I sat and watched her do this all while on the microphone with me saying "why haven't I gotten banned yet" "why aren't they reporting me" "come on ban me already" all while cackeling like a 55 year old women and smoking ciggarettes. She made me promise to not tell Edwin about her cry for attention. But what she really didn't want him to know was that she wasn't getting banned for protecting and in the name of Nicholas. She was sitting her fat ass right at Nicholas SIM doing it for fun.Lauren it has never been a secret that I didn't like you. But are you that other members of Nicholas is just waiting for Edwin to wake up and see what a fake whore you are? That they all hate your fucking guts? Oh yes, isn't that right Sammy? They thought your day had came when Edwin quit talking to you for over a week. I guess this was that same week that you were so lonely and pathetic that you contacted me trying to be cool with me. You remember that don't you? When I told you that I wasn't about to sit and fake with you and pretend that you didn't pop your mouth off at me? You remember you apologized to me and told me that you get like that when you're pissed and that you just in a bad mood that day. We both know how full of shit you are, because if that were the case why did you wait until you thought Edwin was done with you to apologize for it which was a month after the fact. I then told you that I wasn't fucking you and had no reason to put up with your mood swings, and the next time you think you need to lash out at someone you should log out. Yea, I broke yo ass down didn't I? Yea, I remember you telling me that Edwin hasn't been online, answered his phone, or any of your MSN messages for over a week. I stopped you right in your tracks and told you not to tell me any about you and his relationship, and that I didn't want to hear it.See Lauren is so horrified at the very thought of Edwin bringing up or suggesting they take their relationship to real life, that she hated having me around, because I would always ask when they were going to meet. My God Lauren, I had no idea! I had no idea what a fake bitch you were or else I would have never even brought it up. But I started noticing that you would get real edgy when I would bring it up. Ask Sick or Lotty. I told them early on that you would act all nervous and weird when I brought you guys meeting. I wanted to know why you were acting like that?I figured since your guys were so vocal about how some of the members of Nicholas had met offline that it was not big deal asking about it. I wasn't trying to be mean or nosey, I just looked forward to hearing yet again a happy love story on behalf of Linden Labs (in my sarcastic voice.)You know Edwin, I really felt sorry for you back then. Before I realized what an egotisical jerk off you were, I wanted so bad to reach out to you, to suggest for you too look at Lauren through my eyes. It's like, she has no issues about accepting money from you. I'm sure she's figured out an ways to create situations for you to volunteer to give her money too. So it's okay for her to take your money, but not okay for you to meet her. Something this water is not clean here.Lauren you have and always will be a fake ass annoying fat bitch. I'm really glad you had enough common sense to leave me the fuck alone and not get the shit slapped out of you by me verbally. Too bad you couldn't convice your virtual lover to do the same, because now you have forced me to bust your entire group wide open. You're such a flip flopping whore. Once minute you hate Dyan with all of your heart and was Whitney's best friend. Then you say fuck Whitney are now Dyan's best-friend again.oh and btw.....Them pics ...........LMAO SNORTIN WUT? SALT? MILK? CUM? LMAODAVID....RIDDIC ---NIKOLI.....TRANSVESTITEEdwin's Virtual Son That Fondly Calls Him "Dad"Look at this visually cracked out, Chris Crocker looking, methed out, disgusting specimin that was unfortunately born into the world.Ah, look at Mr. David Karu or better knowns as "Ridicc" or "Julian" in Second Life. I'm sure you guys know him right? You will probably most recognize by his constant trolling and request of men to allow him to fuck them in their ass. Yea, it's his same MO everytime. It never changes with this guy. And to Nicholas, he is their most prized possession. They just love their little "JuJu." Yea, he calls Edwin dad and everything. When he's feeling down and needs someone to talk to him at night on the phone, guess who he calls "his dad" Edwin, lol.Oh look at little "JuJu" I have to say David, you look like a AIDS story in this photo. Maybe that's what your problem is. Maybe this is why you hate black people so much. Did you let a man give you AIDS and you now blame black people. On your Myspace you state that "Obama supporter's are the new AIDS." Right? Is that not what you said David. I'm starting to wonder now, because listening to you on the mic you clearly sound as though you ass has been tampered with a number of times. And clearly you always asking me to fuck them in the ass. Not to mention you're calling a strange man on the phone while calling him "dad." This like the scene on a gay porn tape to me.Wow David, look at that background. There all kinds of fucked up going on there. I'm really surprised that I don't see a roach crawling up your walls. And to think you had the nerve to call me a crackhead and hoodrat, when everything I see about you and your life screams "I am a crackhead, please serve me." I mean you have those crackhead shades on. I'm sure if anyone knows a smoker, you know always have some off the wall ass shades on in the wrong situations. Yea David, this isn't a good look my friend.Let me take a shot at what was the driving force that drove David to be the most annoying, trolling, racist, that I have ever been forced to deal with. Could it be that he was rasied by what looks like a pychopathic lunatic named Sandy?Lol, wow look at that. JESUS FUCKING CHRIST! Can you imagine receiving a post card with this bitches picture on it saying "A friend like you." God damn, I think I would run to the court house and get a restraining order on this bitch. Oh my how hard life must have been for you little JuJu. Wow! It's no wonder you cling to your little Internet "dad." He's the dad you never had huh? David it's no wonder you're so fucked up. I don't even want to imagine how it must have been living with someone that looks like this. She is a poster child for crazy, shit.I'm guessing your entire family comes from a fucking looney farm. I mean look at your Grandpa David. WTF is wrong with picture?>They look like to old fags that's ready to get it on in the backseat of whatever atrocity that is in the background there. Or maybe they're trying to lure children in to molest. There's no telling, but this is really starting to make sense here.Either way something had to have drove your mother to seek strangers out over the Internet to figure out how to control you. Poor fucked up looking bitch was desperate to get help from your crazy ass David. You one pathetic little fag. Did you drive your mother to this insanity? I bet you were really pissed when she married Mike's black ass huh?Did her marrying this black man drive you to turning and warping yourself into this?It's no wonder you act the way you do David. You're seriously fucked up man, lol. I pity you.So let's discuss David here. David was actually the straw that broke the camel's back that for why I left the Nicholas circus. I had actually been watching the entire group for quite some time and debated with myself back and forth and if I should leave. I will get into that later, but Julain or Ridicc what ever he chooses to be this time, he was the deal breaker.See David here is a die hard racist and he wanted so desperately to target and troll the black people that hangs out in the club Bootylicious. The first instant of my seeing this, David went into Bootylicious with his same typical bullshit. He walked up the first man he saw and said "hey can I fuck you in the ass." At the time Booty was packed and drama was fully enforced. So since David was not getting the attention that he so desperately sought, the next thing I saw was all of the patrons popping off line. I knew immediately that it had to have been someone in the Nicholas clown patrol, because they're the only one's who has the ability to crash people that are on Emerald viewer.Well considering the other two clowns that were there didn't do stuff like this, I immediately knew that it was David. I immediately IM'd David and put him in his place. I told him that it was bullshit that he would come to this club to troll people and when he was ignored he crashed. I told Davide that he was by definition a fucking attention seeker and he needed to grow the fuck up. His shit was no longer funny and he was so predictable with his lines. I even contacted his superiors and they also advised him that he needed to cool it.Mr. Karu was highly upset about this and he was determined to get revenge on me for hurting his little feelings and embarrassing him. The next time I saw David, he immediately went in on a racial filled attack. He started talking shit about a friend of mind that is a rapper in his real life. He went on this tangent about how his music was shit and David didn't understand why anyone would want to listen to "rap" music anyway. He goes on with that pathetic rap music is and so on. Since this wasn't getting David any attention from me, he then went on to President Obama. He started talking all kinds of shit about our President and said that people that listen to rap has to be Obama supporters. I continued to listen but ignore him. I knew he was only wanting some attention. During this time all of the "active" members of Nicholas say back and said nothing. They gave him the laughs and chuckles he needed though. Well since all of his subliminal insults didn't work he finally went all in. He went on a rant about black people in general. I decided to stay for the rest of his show and left. I new then that I needed to distance myself from them and especially David.A week or so later David and the other 2 puppets suddenly appeared in Bootlicious once again. Let me get off subject here for a bit. These people talk so badly about people and just throw the word nigger around all day long. They truly act is though black people are so beneath them, but yet they're always rolling their fat asses up in a black club. No to grief, but to for entertainment. Dyan was the biggest Booty patron when I first met her. She would even run around with a black avatar and all. Out of all the places in Second Life these people can go, the choose to surround themselves with black people. YOU WILL NEVER see black people going to non-black establishments in Second Life. Black people don't give a flying fuck about what you guys are doing in Second Life at, all, period. We would even know that white people were in Second Life if you guys wouldn't bring your ass around us. And since you feel so left out of the vibe we all share, all you want to do is sit around and talk shit about us and what we do.Yea, that same night David went on his tantrum about black people, while I was leaving I heard you guys saying "all they do is yell and scream on the mic and call each other nigga's." This was the day that Dyan said that funny line "ole bubble gum chewing ass nigga." If we're so pathetic why do you come around us? We see you all as pathetic and you notice we don't go around you all at all. You're entire existence is a lie. I think deep down inside all of you for the most part want to be black deep down inside. Now, I will say equivocally that I do not believe that Sammy is a racist in anyway. But he is however guilty by associate.Anyway back to David. David and the two other puppets go to Booty and there happen to be a fight going on between a white female and a black male. The white females, black boyfriend was acting like a complete manic on the mic. Some where in between a bunch of "white bicthe's" were thrown around. David tried to meow a command saying "chill with the white stuff." And of course he was ignored as usual.Fast-forward the following Sunday, David decided to make an announcement to and member of the circus available at the time that he boldly addressed to me: "Meyon, the next time I heard a black person say anything about a white person, I'm going to fuck them up, and I don't care if they're your friends or not." I think it was pure fate trying to direct me to leaving this circus, because that message that David typed to me was 1 line away from me not ever seeing it, considering that I was not even paying attention to the chat at the time. Luckily though I did see it, and I promptly replied with "Julian you make racist statements all day about black people so what gives you the right to say it and they cant." He told me that he didn't give a shit and he's going to do what he's going to do, period. Like a clock striking 12, Sammy fat ass waited all the way until I replied to Julian to insert his fat ass want to be power to tell me "this is not a place to have a racial debate."I immediately took to David's box and told him that he needed to back the fuck up. I said that he was just looking for a reason to attack black people and he needed to get a life. How the fuck do he think he can take his ass up in a black club and expect to never hear anyone say anything about a white person. And that he was only looking for trouble. I told him that if he didn't like the way black people talked then to just keep his ass away from places he know that they're are. PERIOD! David was hearing nothing of this rationale. He was stuck in his decision and that was that.I then contacted his leader Edwin to ask him to do something about David. Instead they brought us together and tried to bitch me out for contacting Edwin instead some other loser they wanted to make feel power. This little bitch had the nerve to yell "silence" as though he was King Author or some fucking body. I started feeling like I was on my job and was having to bite my tongue from having to tell my boss to kiss my muthafucking ass. Only thing was, I'm not getting paid a red penny to put up with these people weird ass. Anyway, instead of addressing this bullshit ass drama that David caused, they totally ignored it. I had to asked them over and over to tell him to back off and they still never flat out said it. They basically told me I need to choose... get this... lol... this is going to be a funny one... "the family" over my own muthafucking people. HA!!! Now you son of a bitches have just gone too fucking far.Well since they acted the way they did about the whole situation, I'm convinced it was all a set up any fucking way. I mean after all this is what they do in Nicholas. They're so miserable, that they start drama with each other, isn't that right Dyan? But this a whole other chapter.So after securing all my doors and going over everything with my most trusted treasures we determined it was time to end this charade. NICHOLAS..........................LMAOAt Atlas and All The Rest of NicholasThis is the last and final bit of energy any of you will ever get from me again. There is nothing you can do to me. Whatever you do, you will simply be reported and muted. After all the first thing you did when I left Nicholas was report me. So, that's the game we will play. You people are literally insane, disgusting, sad, and pathetic.It's a fucking shame that you're essentially cyber stalking me all because I left this fucking group. All because I wouldn't stroke Atlas's /Edwin's ego and tell him that he was my hero and always there for me."[19:30] Atlas Saintlouis: alright meyon. if you can honestly look at things, and say i wasn't there for you."This stupid predator bitch Atlas continued to IM me for 2 fucking days talking shit to me for deleting him off my list. I thought the first day I left, I was done with these people. I said my goodbyes and it was done. But no the egotistical jerk bitch Atlas just couldn't leave well enough alone. He decided to IM me again talking about the same shit we had just talked about the day before. He was so fucking bored out his mind with his Second Life, that he decided to cry like a little bitch in my IM's about being deleted from my friend list."[19:15] Atlas Saintlouis: but i wanted to just briefly say something to you and you take it as you wish[19:18] Atlas Saintlouis: i know you think i "never talk to you anyway" - which i disagree with but thats neither here nor there at this point. i just want you, in your anger, to take a moment to think about the times in which you needed something from me and i did whatever was needed to help you. it is not personally offensive to me you leaving nicholas. i understand your reasons for doing so. but i do take issue with you deleting me as some kind of fart in your wind. that does make me wonder your state of mind a little bit given that i really am not here that often and cant possibly understand what i have ever done wrong to you. but i, just as you will, move on. i just want you to know that nicholas never had anything to do with why you were a friend to me, you were one beforehand. and it is ridiculous to me that you have lashed out like this. ive said my peace. and i wish you well, meyon. i really do."We had already had this same exact discussion the day before. If I left his group and deleted them all of my friends list. This should have been a key indicator that I did not want to be contacted by them anymore. But no this fucking sociopath bitch just could not leave well enough alone. So just by him IM-ing me with bullshit he just irritated the hell out of me and I replied back with."[19:24] Meyon Voom: Atlas... I think on surface you probably a really good person. But I have very strong views about what is going on with this whole Nicholas thing... and I think at the end of the day you are the core behide it. I deleted you and all the other members from Nicholas off my friends list, because I don't want to have anything to do with people like you guys. Although there are a few that I actually think are cool people. I also knwo how you're the first to say "the family" so it's just best that I break all ties from all of you. As far as us having a relationship I don't recall this. Yea we have rapped a couple of times... but I don't personally feel any genuine connection with you, not that I was ever wanting one or anything. But at any rate,what's done is done. I don't want no drama with any of you, I just don't want to have anything to do with any of you. I hope that I don't have to deal with people "trolling" me... I've been getting a lot of random IM's from ppl that are trying to provoke me into saying some things about nicholas and I'm 100% confident it is someone from Nicholas"I made it very clear that I just didn't want to have anything else to do with them. And this fucking stalker could not accept that. He wanted to go into this tangent about all the stuff he did for me, when he has never done shit worth remembering.He brought up that he helped me get the $200 client. My reply to this is: BITCH I PAID YOU MY FUCKING MONEY. How the fuck are you acting like you did me any fucking favors by doing this. Bitch I didn't know anything about a fucking client. Bitch if you wanted your ass kissed for the rest of your life for being the middleman of something that I could have lived without of eventually found other means to purchasing it. Then you should have told me that upfront. But don't dare try to throw this shit up in my face like I owe you something, you fucking weirdo.Bitch as far when my fucking computer crashed and I contacted you. Bitch that was your fucking duty. If you hadn't been so fucking controlling and wanting to take over everybody fucking money, as a ploy of keeping us in the dark on who the creator was and how to contact him. I wouldn't have never had to ask you to contact him for new codes when my PC crash. So kiss my muthafucking ass bitch for expecting me to be indebted to for this.This is exactly what he did when Dyan Westland left Nicholas. He told everybody that she was a emo bitch and was constantly crying and complaining about her life. He said that he sat up and listened to her as cry for hours about bullshit and men. And he was pissed that she left Nicholas after him doing all of this. At first I believed this shit, but I see how he tried to pull the same bullshit with me when I left. Trying to lay some kind of guilt tripping bullshit on me. Bitch you got the wrong one for that shit. Fuck you!Bitch if you wanted to do me a fucking favor you should have been keeping that fucking trolling ass bitch Julian out of my fucking way. You stupid lonely drama filled muthafucka's sat back and watched it constantly disrespect me with or without my being around. You fake ass saying "oh there is no racist in Nicholas and you know that." But the fucking second I left the group I'm being IM'd with "nigger this and nigger that." Man you ain't shit. You are one sorry sick son of a bitch, and you will pay the price for what you're doing to your flock. You're a Internet version of Charles Manson without the gore.You're a fucking habitual liar. I'm guessing you're the one that started the lie saying that I use to ask for lindens. Bitch I have had people give me lindens and I gave it right back to them. I don't ask or take Lindens/money from anybody. You will NEVER be able to put me in a position to EVER say that I needed you. You lying ass bitch. And anyone that knows me can tell you this. The problem with you people is that you don't know really know me at all. You can not turn people I fuck with or that really know me against me you dumb fucks. You just don't have a clue do you?Just like you lied and said that you paid Sick's storage fee's. That fucking lie was just out of no where, because you had no reason to tell me that. That was just another one of your psycho ways of making yourself look like something more than you are. All this time I'm think "oh what a nice guy he is." And come to find out, bitch you hadn't paid shit with ya lying ass. And just how you lied and told me how his baby mama put those kids on that tarp and just put the cake down for them too feed themselves. Again another lie.You people are disgusting. I asked you people several time to just leave me the fuck alone. I didn't not want any drama. You just could not leave well enough alone. You just kept pushing and pushing. Trolling and threatening me. For no fucking reason other than rejection. Why you didn't like the feeling of rejection? Can't accept that the first person to see through your bullshit is a "nigger." You couldn't take being rejected by a "nigger." That's what it has to be. Here you are running all this game on your own people and a fucking black girl is the first to see through your bullshit and say fuck you.Then you want to tell me I'm stupid and was worthless to Nicholas. Well why didn't you kick me out? Why are you trolling the fuck out of me? What makes me so special. You bitches are bleeding of hurt feelings.Now you have created all of this drama. You have all these random people IM-ing me. You're telling anyone willing to listen lies about me and telling them to IM me. When you're a fucking 30 year's old and a fucking attorney for fuck's sake. I wonder how your colleagues would feel about this life that you are living on the Internet. What the fuck is wrong with you Edwin. Grow the fuck up! How in the fucking world did get through fucking law school with this frame of mind you have. This is why I call you a sociopath. What you're doing over the Internet does not fit the MO or an attorney. And this tells me that you have serious mental problems. What the fuck ever happen to Ethics, you dumb bitch? Saying that I fucked you guys over. Fucked you over how? Bitch get real, you son of a bitches have never done shit for me. I do my own drama. Bitch you want to bring up that shit with Bella. You are the muthafucka that's saying every fucking week she is a target. I saw her some where I was doing drama and told you about it. I never once said "hey I need you help come save me." So fuck you there too. I don't give a shit about someone using weapons on me you loser. I will just log back in. That simple! Not the end of the world.Do you or realize that you're ruining these "kids" life ? People like Sammy fat ass and Julian weird fucked up ass? These little stupid fucks should be some places learning to become men. But you have them whored out on the fucking Internet kissing your ass and chasing females to troll on the Internet.THIS IS WHAT I THINK AND HOW I SEE YOU PEOPLE. NOT AS A THREAT OR SOMEONE TO FEAR. PLEASE UNDERSTAND THAT.You do not in anyway scare me bitch. Bitch have you ever heard of the fucking power button? I know none of you wack muthafucka's will bring ya ass to where I live. Julian is only a few hours away. PLEASE control his ass to come pay me a visit. But we know this won't happen. I told you time and time again. I'm too old for this bullshit yall on. You people are PATHETIC. Get that through your big ass head, you fucking low-life.So this is it. You people so predictable you will probably create more lies and try to make your own blog. *rolls eyes* But the fact is. You sat under me for 9 months and don't know a muthafucking thing about me other than I live in Kansas. That's the extent of your knowledge. And I'm sure you're kicking yourself in the ass for that right now.With that said. None of you people matter to me. You're beneath me. Whatever you have to say will not be heard on my speaker's or on my monitor. Any further contact with me you be immediately muted. You obviously lack common sense or else this blog would have never been created. So having any further exchanges or communication with you is just a waste of my time. That's it! Get a fucking life all of you. Nobody is afraid of your text or virtual weapons. People are dying for real everyday in my world. So this bullshit yall doing is comical.Now kill yaself!